CNN Posted that the individual manadate was struck down this morning, when in fact it was not.
“Wow, that’s a dramatic moment,” Wolf Blitzer said, as a chyron saying “SUPREME CT. KILLS INDIVIDUAL MANDATE” flashed on the screen.
“The Justices have just gutted, Wolf, the centerpiece provision of the health care law,” John King said, adding that it was a “direct blow to President Obama.”
Here are a few screenshots from their website
And Fox News wasn’t far behind…..
They should be out of business after that “little” slip up.
Most Popular Posts
- Using Good Structured Settlement Broker To Settle Lawsuits
- How Bank of America Overdraft Fees Scam Customers for Billions
- BetED Sportsbook Scam Customers User Review
- Funding by Hard Money Lenders Increases For REO Homes
- CNN and Fox News Post "Mandate Struck Down" On Website After Healthcare Ruling - Screenshot Photo
- MyIdSupport.com and Payday Loan Scams and how to get a refund
- The Law Office of Curtis Barnes 1-866-477-8222
- 1-877-807-4709 FreedomCS.com Refund Avoid Scams - Update
- Bank of America Among Worst for Loan Modifications
- Wachovia, BofA, Citibank Sued Over 'Bad-Faith' Overdraft Fees